Monday, February 23, 2015

Final Wave Review

We are officially done with waves––both sound and light.

Today we finished off our last class of it by having a mini-lesson on what a lightyear is and why it's important, and then we did a final review for powerpoint.



These questions on the review are pretty close (if not word for word) to the questions on their test next class.  I had them get out a piece of paper, copy down the question, then we'd talk about what they thought the answer was, I would show the answer, and they would copy it down.

Most of the kids were doing really well on the review.  I had two boys in front for one of my classes that would celebrate with multiple, loud high-fives with big smiles every time one of them answered a question correctly.  The girls in that class just rolled their eyes at them. hahaha.  Middle school.

To download my powerpoint, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment