Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Disney Adventures

Our science department has a lot of awesome videos.  The one I'll be showing tomorrow for my students is Disney Nature: Predator and Prey.  I have loved this Ecology unit for 7th grade, because there are lots of awesome videos you can use to visualize a concept.  Food webs, producers, consumers, biomes, ecosystems, etc.  It's just been great.  The kids have enjoyed it, too. 



But we can't just have the kids watch the video and be done.  There has to be evidence that they were paying attention.  The following worksheet is just that.  I actually got most of my ideas from the DVD's educator resources.  Check those out if you have the Classroom Edition. 

For the worksheet, scroll to the bottom of the page to download.




No comments:

Post a Comment